“Delicious breakfast in Santa Monica”
Review of Jinky's Cafe

Jinky's Cafe
Ranked #18 of 682 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Description: Jinky's specializes in Breakfast with a full range of freshly made Pancakes, Crepes, Waffles and our specialty Flaky French Toasts. 20+ Flavors of Chili, Burgers,Sandwiches and large salads. A good Selection of Pizza and Pasta and Lunch offerings with South Western and International flavors. A very family friendly restaurant!
Montreal
“Delicious breakfast in Santa Monica”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I chose this restaurant based on the positive reviews in TA. My teenaged kids and I were not disappointed. The menu offers unique combinations, for example egg-white omelet with Boursin cheese. Fantastic.

I found the opening time of 7:30am a bit late for a restaurant specializing in breakfast. The place gets quite full by 8:30am.

• Visited December 2013

• Korean first
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent!!!!!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

The food was so good I came back three times. I looked forward to waking up in my hotel room overlooking the beach so I can go get breakfast at Jinky's!! The staff and food were both great and worth a trip. A must stop in Santa Monica!!

Ipswich
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

I love coming here I ordered the pancakes and they were great. Everyone else said there meals were very good as well.
normally the place is packed but today it was quiet but it was early.

• Visited November 2013
Cairns, Australia
“Great breakfast in Santa Monica”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We travelled from Hollywood to have breakfast here. What a great decision! The service was excellent, and the food was even better! They gave us a complimentary taste of the 6 different types of chilli that were on the menu for the morning, and then the meals were delivered quite fast considering the place was packed! The meals were HUGE, and despite our best efforts, none of us finished them. Very reasonably priced. Would definitely call in again if we weren't on our way back to Australia...

Visited November 2013
Morristown, New Jersey, United States
“Yum breakfast with my wife ”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at hotel around the block from jinky's. The coffee and Mexican themed breakfast dishes were delicious. Looking forward to our next visit there.