“Dinner after a day at the Beach”
Review of Swingers

Swingers
Ranked #121 of 682 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
WI
“Dinner after a day at the Beach”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

The cupcakes are heavy and so good!!! I tried the stuffed grilled cheese and it was wonderful. This is where a scene from "Knocked Up" was filmed.

Visited March 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Great food”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I go there all the time. The food is always good but the service could be a bit quicker. Overall, nice place and I find myself craving their tuna sandwich and veggie chili!!!

Visited December 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast spot -- fabulous menu!”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Usually, we go to Jinky's when we're in town, which we LOVE. Wanting to venture out of our comfort zone, we went to swingers this a.m. The menu had a great range of healthy and not-so-healthy options. I ordered the avocado toast -- 7 grAin toast, olive oil, salt, lemon, chili flakes and creamy, fresh delicious avocado! My son ordered the short stack which was huge and very tasty. My husband had the egg sandwich and breakfast potatoes, very well seasoned with sautéed onions. Can't wait to go back to try the omelets and cupcakes!

Los Angeles
“Has gone downhill”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

We would eat here frequently when it first opened but not likely to go there again.
First of all, the music was loud and horrible. Generally I can tune out background noise but this was very unsettling music - first time my 14 year old and I agreed and music, he said it was like" an acid induced seizure" and it made it hard for us to deal with sitting there the 28 minutes it took for them to bring out burgers. This was also pretty stressful since we only had about 45 minutes to be there. Food was palatable but unremarkable, service was pretty bad- a man at the next table sent back his meat for being raw and had not gotten it back by the time we left. Oh well. Too bad. We would eat there frequently about 8 years ago and it is near where my son takes a class.

• Visited November 2011
“almost my default place now...”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

After the bar or club, or for a break from the ho-hum office. Maybe some vegan stuff, or a real milk shake. It's for the rest of us.

• Visited September 2011