“Quinoa Power Salad”

Ranked #130 of 699 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed January 4, 2014

If you're a fan of Veggie Grill, you'll love their new dish, "Quinoa Power Salad". It's a dazzling combination of quinoa, kale salad, avocado, fresh fennel, cannellini beans, carrots, almonds, currants, mint, citrus dressing and hemp seeds. I can't wait to have this dish again!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I would eat here everyday if I could. I highly recommend Veggie Grill. My favorite item is the Thai Chicken salad and All Hail Kale.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

The Veggie Grill is within walking distance of the hotel I stay in each time I'm in Santa Monica, so I eat here a lot. The food is always good, the service is always excellent, the wait is never long. Their food is not only enjoyed by vegetarians, as I've turned quite a few meat-eating colleagues onto this place. Some of my favorites include the buffalo wings, the Santa Fe burger and the gumbo. My wife really likes all of the salads. The strawberry lemonade is also quite tasty.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

This is a haven for Vegetarian Indian Traveling to Santa Monica. They serve Vegan food which is delicious. I had ordered the red wine on the house and Quinoa Salad which was fantastic .

1  Thank imswaminathan
Reviewed October 31, 2013

If you are a vegetarian and want fast food this serves you well. The service is efficient. The food is fresh. The atmosphere is ok.