“High quality Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Loteria Grill

Loteria Grill
Ranked #211 of 676 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Cross street: Arizona
Description: have been there twice.
London, United Kingdom
“High quality Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

The food here is excellent We've had their chile relents and many of their tacos. Nice complex favors. The front area is fun but very noisy and hectic. There is a large back room which is much nicer but not as much fun. Service is very friendly and rapid.

• Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
“Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Really yummy food but expensive and a very small serving of such a delicious taco, wish I had more!! Don't share your food here ;)

Bear, DE
“Great taco's - Salsa selection was great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

I ordered the salsa and chips was given 3 types of salsa with chips. Very good...3 simple tacos that I thought were small, but actually were very filling due to the fact that they had tons of meat in them. Dannielle was my bartender and she was very good. I would go here again.

• Visited June 2014
Moorhead
“Fantastic Overall Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

This was truly one of the finest dining experiences that I have ever had. The atmosphere was unique and interesting, based on cultural truths and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Each and every staff member was welcoming and interested in making this a wonderful date for my wife and me. Our server took the time to talk with us and provide information about the area, the food and the history of what Loteria decor is based on. The manager checked with us to make sure we were happy with our dining experience and when he learned that we were celebrating our 25th anniversary he bought us a desert with candles to share. As we discussed our families, he expressed his appreciation for the concept of family and parenting and I could see he had a passion for his life, his career, and his staff. Well done Loteria. You made a wonderful date a fantastic experience for me and for my wife that we will never forget.

In addition, the food seemed to be very authentic and tasted fantastic.

• Visited May 2014
Wall Township, New Jersey
“Meh....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

The waitstaff is nice but pretty incompetent , the food pedestrian and the atmosphere noisy . We ordered chips and guacamole , very tasty . But then less then one minute after the guacamole was set down our entrees arrived . Not only did this defeat the purpose of an appetizer , but all the plates could barely fit on the table. We ended up taking the appetizer home. My chicken enchiladas were nothing special and only lukewarm. The server set down the entrees and ran off with out giving us place settings....lame. We will not be back.

• Visited March 2014