“Great food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Cross street: Arizona
Description: Have Been There Twice.
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Lovely dinner for all, huge portion sizes full of flavour and fresh and tasty.
We thought it was full from the front but we were the only people in the back restaurant.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This place started in The Grove in a very unassuming area of the old Farmer's Market. What great Mexican food! The green rice is heaven, as is everything I've tried there. Very happy they are also now in Santa Monica!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stumbled across this place while shopping in 3rd street, and being Mexican food enthusiasts decided to have dinner here. We ate in the main dining room (not the street side dining) and we sat right across from the kitchen! We both ordered taco's and a side of rice. The taco's where awesome, really fresh and great flavours. We both tried each of the vegetarian taco's, all where delicious! And I'm just a rice fanatic so even after I was extremely full I still finished all the rice, so good!! It didn't take long at all for our order to be taken and then it was ready so quickly! Really nice romantic atmosphere as the lighting is dim and its quieter away from the street. Would love to go back.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Upon entering the front of the restaurant was very busy, not a table available. But not to fear there is plenty of room in the back. Lots of space and definitely more quiet as well but you won't be able to people watch.

The food came super fast. I ordered the tacos with one of their top shelf tequilas for my margarita. No complaints.

Great place!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Stopped in here for lunch & was pleasantly surprised. Even though I had hoped for fish tacos, I was not dsiappointed by the shrimp tacos which were delicious. My friend got the 3 course lunch special because the seviche trio sounded good. We shared the shrimp, tilapia & red snapper on tostados & thought it was the best we ever had. The dessert tacos were a perfect finish with grilled pineapple & mango.