“We will be Back!”

Malbec Argentinean Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Malbec Argentinean Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 696 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Cross street: East of 26th Street
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and I tried this restaurant out because we will be visiting Argentina in a couple months. This could not have gotten us more excited. The food was top notch...everything we ordered was beautifully prepared, cooked to perfection, and delicious. We each got a different steak and they were both two of the best steaks we had ever had. Their chimichurri sauce is to die for! We started with the empanadas which were not greasy at all like I am used to...they tasted fresh, and not too heavy. We also had the chorizo which was great. Highly recommend this place! There is a also a full bar with some interesting South American liquors...very tasty!!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Argentines Delicious dishes drive me insane. Taste their Empanadas you will absolutely love them with chimichurri and a cup of Wine.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

My family and I had dinner at Ushuaia and we LOVED it. The food was delicious, the service was excellent, and the decor was very attractive. We found street parking without a problem. It was expensive, but for a special treat, worth every penny. My very picky son ate every bite of his HUGE 18 ounce steak. 'nough said!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Had dinner with another couple and the food was very good and made me think of my great visits to Buenos Aires and Mendoza. We had cocktails at the bar and moved on to dinner. The Malbec we ordered was good, but not great for the $50 cost, but the $20 corkage went well with the wine we brought. For appetizers we shared the mozzerella and prosciutto salad and ordered several empenands and could have eaten more they were so good! Entrees were dedicated to meat with great trio of sauces and sides of creamed corn, mixed grilled veggies and mashed potatoes. Portions were a good size and none of us were hungry, but we decided to go that one step too far and order dessert and so worth it! The dulce de lecce crepe was amazing and the flan was very good. Nice atmosphere and very friendly staff. A bit pricey, but we left happy!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Yum yum yum. If you like a great steak this is the place to go!