“Wonderful frozen custard!”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We popped in for the frozen custard and it was so delicious that we came back 3 more times on our trip JUST for those sundaes! We only got dessert, but I will say the burgers they were serving looked delicious also.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (459)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited Pier Burger on the 8th of August at around noon.
We had to wait more than half an hour, I had to ask twice for our order. And then when 30 minutes had passed and I asked again, they didn`t even seem to know about our order. No apologies. Fast food? I don`t even have to wait that long in most restaurants. On top of that, they gave me wrong items. I was too irritated to actually check in the shop. After I asked about our food more than 30 minutes since I made our order the waitress just took whatever burgers were ready and gave them to me. Wrong ones. I would give two stars, if the food would have been good at least. Dry burgers. Never again.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 14, 2019

Maybe the best ice cream cone I've ever had. Tried the flavor of the day "Chocolate Peanut Butter." Vanilla also was good, more flavorful than vanilla usually is. Highly recommended, great pit stop after an afternoon in the sun.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

We grabbed a burger here it was fresh and juicy considering where it was and how busy it was .
Frozen yogurt not as good as St. Louis .
Get the chicken burger

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

Much better than expected! Fresh lettuce, tomato, bun and not the greasy mess I expected from a pier/amusement type setting. Fries were a tad bit bland but a pinch of salt and ketchup and they were fine. The place was ricki g for 8:30pm on a Tuesday night.

Date of visit: August 2019