“The "Hunter's Retreat" massage is heavenly!”
Review of Burke Williams Spa

Burke Williams Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Day spa.
Reviewed March 8, 2012

You get the best scrub and rub under a series of shower heads on a wet table. Warm oil is drizzled over your entire body. Must be experienced to be believed! Wow!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"moisturiser"
"california"

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Bring you swimsuit and enjoy the spa facilities before or after your treatments, but there will be nudies here (one of them even took my robe with my key in it ... thankfully one of the staff tracked her down and retrieved my key.)

Everything is relaxing and enjoyable here! It is THE SPA to go to in Santa Monica!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I have travelled all over the US and stayed at many high end resorts and visted their spa's, but I always find that I love the overall experience at Burke Williams in Orange, CA. My sister and I have been going to BW in Orange almost every year for the last 8 years as our Christmas present to ourselves. This time, I had the 80 minute pregnancy massage, which at first I was concerned about since pregnancy women have to use the restroom so often - wasn't sure I would be able to go the full 80 minutes, but when the chimes rang signifying the end of my treatment, I first thought she only gave me a 50 minute! It was devine! I've had a few massages throughout my pregnancy and have had one with the belly support, one on my back and this one at Burke was with a side wedge - I wasn't sure how well she would be able to massage me laying on my side, but I have to tell you, it was the best pregnancy massage I've had yet! I fell asleep mutiple times and she really worked out the kinks in my low back that had been bothering me earlier in the day.

The only downfall to this visit was I wasn't able to enjoy the amenities - no going in the hot tub, sauna or steam room for me, but the bonus was that with every pregnancy massage, you get a complimentary milk bath which was a nice warm, not hot, bathtub with jets so I was able to lay back and enjoy - they even had frozen grapes, fresh oranges and cucumbers for my eyes!

I will always continue to go back to BW every time I visit my sister in So Cal - in all the years, we have never had a bad experience and overall, it creates the ulitmate day of relaxation that my sister and I look for! (Plus they have Saks, Neiman and Nordstrom outlets shops within the mall area in Orange!)

1  Thank amh1769
Reviewed December 26, 2011

I am a regular at this spa and always enjoy it. It's small but I usually have time in the jacuzzi and steam room alone on each visit. The staff are always friendly and the massages can vary from visit to visit. The don't seem to retain massage therapist so if you have a good massage, don't count on the person being there the next time. Also, the massages are a bit over priced, but you can just use the spa for $45 a day if you want to go else where for the massage. Doris gives a great pedicure.

1  Thank CCMGIRL