This hotel was exceptional. First of all, it smells like suntan lotion- not in a bad way, in the best way. Every single staff member we came across was friendly, polite and beyond helpful. We are from the east coast so when we asked for help with directions or other recommendations, everyone was happy to offer suggestions.
The rooms were perfect and spotless. They were cleaned daily and the cleaning staff even arranged our bathroom items and stuff we threw around the room. The ocean view was spectacular to wake up to each morning. The linens were fresh and there wasn't even a speck of dust anywhere.
I received a call upon my arrival, during my stay and departure from the front desk staff to make sure everything was to my liking. I never even opened the front door to the hotel because someone was always waiting there to open it for me. The glass of champagne upon my arrival didn't hurt, either.
The hotel is boutique-style, small and personal. The lounge was lively every night, even during the week, and the drinks were delicious.
I could keep going, but since everything was perfect, I will just leave it at that. If I return to Santa Monica, I will be staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban retreat at the shore - British impressions- with bold current perspectives. Business friendly- yet vacation ready- and just steps from the Santa Monica pier- beaches- shopping- dinning and nightlife. Each of the 162 guestrooms and suites offer ocean- pool- or palm views. Mascioni linens and bathrobes- custom beds with down comforters and pillows. Body and hair care products Aromatherapy Associates. In room spa services available- marble baths with seated vanities and soaking tubs- sitting areas- and fully stocked mini bars. In room entertainment centers feature 40 in flat screen tv- full cable access and movies- music- and video games- high-speed wireless Internet access- two-line telephones with speaker and private voicemail as well as media hubs. And dataports for modem/fax hookup - Viceroy also offers video check-out with e-mail reciept. A complete fitness center- 2 outdoor heated pools with private cabanas. Cameo bar- reunion dining at Cast- 24-hour room service- dry cleaning and laundry service- full-service concierge- choice of daily newspaper- and a 1300 sq foot meeting room with private patio overlooking the pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Viceroy Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Santa Monica Hotel Santa Monica
- Viceroy Hotel Santa Monica