“Yummy breakfast, great service”
Review of Blue Daisy Cafe

Blue Daisy Cafe
Ranked #40 of 713 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Description: Blue Daisy Cafe first opened in 2011 in Santa Monica on Wilshire location, after becoming very popular amongst the neighborhood and entire LA in general, to better serve its customers and avoid long wait Blue Daisy decided to move to a bigger and better location. Initially it became popular with its delicious organic breakfast items and crepes but now it also serves delicious and unique dinner. All the sauces and dressings are freshly made from scratch. New Blue Daisy restaurant is also located in Santa Monica on 6th and Broadway. Blue Daisy serves fresh homemade fare that is both, organic health conscious and delicious. The food is made with only the choicest meats and fresh vegetables. Blue Daisy Cafe creates uniquely satisfying salads that are topped with our unique home made dressings. And of course, we can't forget to mention our famous crepes: sweet and savory! (A local favorite! ) Come join Blue Daisy for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a light snack. You can also enjoy our organic fresh brewed Italy's Favorite LavAzza Coffee and espresso, signature Bloody Mary's, Mimosas or our delicious wine selection.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My friend likes a very sweet breakfast, and I like savory. We both found something to our taste. The service was excellent. No wait on a weekday morning. Great location and walked to Compatto yarn salon afterward for a shopping adventure. Best coffee we had on our 3 day trip.

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

My friend treated me to breakfast here! We arrived just before the lunch crowd and when I opened the menu I knew I would love it! Sweet and savory crepes of all kinds, many breakfast selections and the lunch menu was also on our menu. My friend got the eggs florentine which looked heavenly when it arrived. She had been craving the zucchini cakes. (2 with her order) they were crunchy on the outside and inside the julienned zucchini was cooked to perfection! I ordered the vege crepe and substituted goat cheese for the jack cheese and added mushrooms. I also added avocado on the side. My crepe arrived with a fresh greens salad on the plate dotted with a nice vinaigrette (just the perfect amount of dressing). And I was not disappointed - veges were tasty and done just right! Flavor was wonderful. The avocado was sliced and fanned out on a small plate - I had to share it with my friend because they gave me half an avocado. I can't wait to come back to try more of their dishes. They offer gluten free crepes made out of buckwheat and tell you to notify them of any allergies or dietary needs. Good to know as I have friends that have to have gluten, dairy and peanut free food. What a treat this charming restaurant is!!! Whole Foods is on the next block which is how my friend found this place!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My family, friends and I love to eat at Blue Daisy Cafe in Santa Monica. The atmosphere is charming, the serving staff are very.friendly and the menu is affordable. But most importantly, the food is unique, fresh and always delicious. Among the many house specialties, our favorites include the Beef Stroginoff Crepe, Turkish Omelet, Nutella and fruit crepes and the Turkish rice porridge that is served with rose water syrup. After a satisfying meal, try the aromatic coffee that is served with a very tasty cookie. Blue Daisy is a must stop when you are visiting Santa Monica.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I just could state that. I could tell you how fresh and tasty the food is, how eggs benedict with salmon are just PERFECT, how the zucchini ash browns are both healthy and delicious, how the bacon is so crispy and how the atmosphere is so relaxing and enjoyable. But I won't! All I can say is, go there and try it yourself! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We were on a family vacation and were looking for something good but not expensive. There were 5 of us and everything we had was amazing! 2 of us had sweet creeps and 3 had savory. The people next to us had awesome food as well. I could eat here everyday and love it. Highly recommend the lemon ricotta berry crepe, the French toast and the breakfast crepe- all were outstanding. The place was busy on Sunday so get there early - you will have to wait but it is worth it. You will not be disappointed with the food. If you want a beach view this isn't the place but it is not touristy - it's a local place with an easy California vibe with awesome food.

2  Thank LuvFoodMpls