“Good choices”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Cross street: Bicknell
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Their own wood fire oven- lots of choices. Can get crowded and loud but you can see your typical santa monica cool people here. Also good wine and beer selections. I like

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Great Service. Great Pizza. Everything tasted so good. When we couldn't decide between two kinds of pizza, the server said she could make it half and half!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great atmosphere, delish food, excellent service. You can't go wrong here whether you are with family (small kids) or with a group of friends.

Great beer selection.

M street market is excellent as well. Coffee is from Chicago, great cookies, muffins and breakfast sandwiches.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

What a find... Which I would not have known about without my niece who is local and her review of the place. I am not kidding when I say that the white pizza with a sunny side up egg is something to write home about (or brag about in this review).

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is hands down, hands up, hands sideways one of the top three pies I've ever tasted. I love gruyere and mushrooms, and their pairing on this perfectly thin crust with melted onions and truffle oil succeeded. I only wish we had ordered two of these, since I had to share with the wife.

Her choice, the original tomato pie, was okay. The mozzarella was understated, and if there's one element of a pizza that should be readily enjoyed by all senses it is the cheese. It was okay, but I'd opt for one of their pies with toppings if we had another choice.

The highly recommended kale salad was no doubt healthy and certainly crunchy, Anda is certainly worth a try too open your meal.

Cookies from the bakery are impeccable. Try eating just one!