“Amazing Menu”
Review of Rawvolution - CLOSED

Rawvolution
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Description: Los Angeles premiere organic, plant-based, vegan, raw food restaurant, juicery, coffee elixir bar and retail store in Santa Monica, CA. We offer local food delivery service in West Los Angeles.
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing Menu”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

This place does genuine raw vegan foods with a very creative menu. We had dinner and desert one night, the food was delicious. I recommend this place if you like good raw food.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank AdventureLive

Los Angeles, California
“Best raw in the world”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

A little pricey, but worth every dollar. The chef is an artist. For most of the food, I can't believe it's raw The shakes are a 10.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jack N
New Jersey
“Cinnamon Rolls Are Spectacular ~ Rated #1”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Seriously we had more than the cinnamon rolls, but these things deserve their own review!! I need to order some and have them shipped if that is possible. I had heard about them before I arrived to Santa Monica but WOW, they did not disappoint!! Please, please keep these on your menu. Raw food is so amazing and if you have never tried it, please try it in a place that really knows how to prepare it. They do an amazing job in this place.

Sweet and yummy just like I remember cinnamon rolls being all those years ago . . . except these must be much better for our body.

Even if you do not like raw food, treat yourself with these little gems and you may be changing your mind very quickly! There are many wonderful delights to try there and I look forward to getting back soon so that I can do that.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank ViennaSunflower
Adelaide, Australia
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

I'm over here from Australia, and have never come across anything like this cafe. I had the coconut parfait and a decedent hot chocolate. Also tried my brothers nachos and the pad Thai. All the food was amazing! Although it was strange to have the pad Thai cold. Quite pricey but I think well worth it for a tasty, healthy and cruelty free meal :)

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Sophster12
Saskatoon, Canada
“Yes!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I enjoyed my meal (burger) here very much and the atmosphere. I was here once and I enjoyed the view of the Santa Monica Community Gardens which is across the street. Lots of nice options on the menu. I bought their cookbook and sincerely feel that it is one of the best cook books that I have ever had.

• Visited March 2012