“Definitely go for happy hour”
Review of Cabo Cantina

Cabo Cantina
Ranked #215 of 689 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Los Angeles, California
“Definitely go for happy hour”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I came here last night with a friend visiting from Australia and had a wonderful time! We cam right before happy hour and got one drink but them the next time around we ordered during HH and got 2 drinks for the price of one so needless to say I was not going to be leaving sober that night. We also both ended up ordering the nachos and they are massive!! After we finished we walked around a bit and then decided to go back for round 2 and we had about 5 more beers each I think, and I had 2 more margaritas and the jalapeño chips. This place is definitely with going to. I also have come here for birthday parties and that's always fun as well!

• Visited December 2013

Los Angeles
“Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Yummy food, decent prices. Would recommend for a quick stop. I visited with my girlfriend after doing some shopping. Perfect.

Visited November 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“So cool!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

It pumps all day/night long! If you've walked down Third Street and seen this place packed, it's for a reason! The 2 for 1 drinks deals are really good, especially if you're Australian, the prices will shock you! The service was really cool, and meeting and laughing with the locals really made the trip so much more worthwhile. It was a Sunday night and the place was packed with groups of friends just enjoying each others company and getting smashed :)

Visited August 2013
Montreal, Canada
“OMG!!! New favourite place!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I will preface this by saying there are only 2 mediocre Mexican restaurants back home... So when we discovered Cabo Cantina, my husband and I were definitely interested. Between the delicious food, cheap drinks and atmosphere, its become our new favourite place in LA!!

• Visited July 2013
“Happy hours not so thrue...”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

The only Way to make sure you get 2 for 1 is to get beer. They advertise 2 shoots in all Margharita but you don't get 4 in happy hour for 11$ per drink.

Visited July 2013