“Don't be put off by the queue out the door.. It's worth the wait.”
Review of Tender Greens

Tender Greens
Ranked #22 of 682 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Description: Opened Sept 2011
New Zealand
“Don't be put off by the queue out the door.. It's worth the wait.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I had lunch here today after a local recommended the place. I am so glad she did. At first the wait in the sun was off-putting, but as soon as I got inside I could see it was worth the wait.
The salads are huge, and the chicken soup side was amazing.
The staff are efficient and extremely busy, and the food comes in no time at all.
Loved it.

• Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
Tel Aviv, Israel
“You can count others reviews”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We looked in Yelp (app) and enter the restaurant. When we found out that you have to 'build' your meal we thought to keep looking but we are soooooo glad we stayed.
The food is really tasty (and healthy) and the variety is great. we kept going and order more things...

Bern, Switzerland
“Great, fresh take away”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Lots of local produce, reliable preparation, great desserts and very reasonably priced. The only thing that I don't like is the long lines around lunch and dinner times. And the seating is a bit outdated, so I opted for take away and to eat at the beach, which is just a few blocks away.

Visited April 2013
Santa Barbara, California
“Great Place”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Simple but Unique. Loved the presentation of the items in the case. I had the Chicken Cobb. Deliciously fresh. Staff was courteous and I saw them help 3 people out of the restaurant because they had packages or were elderly and needed assistance. I want Tender Greens to come to my town. Local art displayed is pleasing to the eye too. Tends to be busy. Was crowded at 3 in the afternoon. Would go back again and again.

London
“Good healthy food, but it gets very busy”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Freshly made healthy food - perfect for a reasonably priced lunch in Santa Monica.

Get there early if you want to avoid long lines. On-street parking and a large parking structure across the street.