“Delicious and Fresh”

Tender Greens
Ranked #21 of 681 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Description: Opened Sept 2011
Santa Monica, California
“Delicious and Fresh”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

My husband and I have been here several times. We took my parents here when they were in town and they absolutely loved it. The food is made to order and you watch them make it right in front of you as you wait inline. The staff is always super friendly and they come around and ask you if you want refills and they also clear your spot. Their desserts are awesome so I highly suggest giving into temptation. It can get quite busy around lunch time so go at off hours.

• Visited March 2012

• Turkish first
Port Macquarie, Australia
“What a cool place”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I loved this place ! Everyone (staff and patrons) seemed so relaxed. The blackboard style menu would suit everyone. The prices and food quality were outstanding. I wish I lived in California just so I could frequent this top spot more often. I was so happy to eat good food without feeling stuffed at the end of my meal. Please guys if you want a franchise in Australia, contact me first !

• Visited March 2012
Milan, Italy
“Excellent value”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Best wholesome meal for $11 per person. We had beef brisket which was quite nice and excellent moist chicken.

Visited March 2012
Plano, Texas
“Local Hangout - Great Food”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Great place to eat. Lots of menu choices and desserts are good as well. Try the Green Tea Woopie Pie or Chocolate Expresso Cookies. Coffee in french press was a nice touch. They did mess up my salad (putting wrong meat on it), but the taste was very good nonetheless.

Visited February 2012
Greensboro
“Delicious, fresh, and healthy”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Stumbled on this place while looking for somewhere casual to eat on our last night of vacation. We were tired of heavy, salty, high calorie foods. This place hot the spot! I had sliced steak, which seemed to be a very lean and flavorful London Broil. My spouse had chicken, which was equally as good. Our sides were mashed potatoes and a terrific salad. The food tasted very fresh. It took us by surprise because it looks like a high end fast food place. You go through a line to order and pick up you food, but the similarity ends there. I would definitely go there again.

• Visited January 2012