“This place is 5 stars!”
Review of M Street Kitchen

M Street Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
M Street Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 719 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Cross street: Bicknell
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My family and I had lunch and breakfast here. Their breakfast was amazing the bacon is the best and the Bloody Mary's are ooh so delicious. Their hamburgers and fries and so good. The people are very nice and this was my favorite place when we were visiting Santa Monica!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Great atmosphere and good menu selections. Someone from Santa Monica ordered a few pulled chicken nachos for the table and honestly i could have eaten them for dinner,they were incredible. I tried the ginger sangria and didn't like it but when i switched to the red sangria loved it and much stronger (ok by me) than a typical sangria. I was with a group of 11 and the service was very good, no miss orders or mix ups and everyone enjoyed their meal (i had the ahi tuna salad, which was very good). I would go back

Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is a great place. Half bar, half restaurant. The interior design is great and the food is a level above. The pulled chicken nachos were 'melt in the mouth' and the wait staff were so friendly.

1  Thank AndrewDStrachan
Reviewed July 10, 2014

They offer brunch on weekdays, which already scores points in my book. Plus, they offer later brunch hours than a lot of places, which scores more points for them. Add in the great food, great staff and great outdoor seating, and you have a winner! Definitely visit here if you are in Santa Monica!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Whilst on holiday in Santa Monica, we were recommended to sample the delights of M Kitchen and we were not disappointed!
The atmosphere of the place is great-casual but with great attention to food and service.
We chose the snow crab sushi as a starter and it was absolutely delicious. For mains, we tried the burger and the salmon and found the salmon to be amongst some of the best food that we tasted in Santa Monica!
Dessert was a banana pie-an excellent end to a delicious meal.
Service was exemplary-attentive and friendly.
If you are in Santa Monica, visit M Kitchen-you won't be disappointed.