“Good for lunch or an evening out”
Review of M Street Kitchen

M Street Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
M Street Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 693 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Cross street: Bicknell
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have eaten here several times and the food is consistently good, the service friendly and usually fast. One caveat: it can get pretty loud with music and happy people at night.

There are newer reviews for M Street Kitchen

Reviewed March 16, 2014

After a long flight from the east coast, we checked into our Airbnb apartment and walked over to M Street Kitchen. The food was phenomenal, our waiter was helpful and totally attentive. Our food was awesome especially the guacamole. I had a salad but it was really filling and fresh. The lemonade hit the spot given the long flight and jet lag! Highly recommended and a short wait!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We went to M Street for both lunch and breakfast on a recent trip to Santa Monica. The food is amazingly fresh and the breakfast with the fresh English muffin egg sandwiches was delicious. Long wait for food to come but we will definitely be back when in Santa Monica.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My meal here wasn't bad and the service was OK ... but my breakfast experience was pretty "meh" overall. I ordered the "Skinny" Lemon Pancake and honestly I've made better myself. I wasn't really impressed with the stand alone counter with bakery items ... better can be had at multiple places down Main St.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My hubby and I got in to SM late in the evening and went straight to bed with out eating. (It was 3:00am).The next day we were starved and found the M Street Kitchen serving breakfast. I ordered scrambled eggs and bacon and buttermilk pancakes...OH MY!!! The scrambled eggs were perfect. Not too done, and no brown over-done spots. The bacon was the best bacon I have ever eaten in my entire life! I asked the waitress how they made it. They make some kind of brown sugar batter they soak it in before baking it. It was crisp and moist and sweet. Mouth watering! The pancakes didn't take a back seat. Thick and delicious! 3 large pancakes.
I shouldn't forget to mention my husband had a 3 taco dish with the yummiest hand made soft taco shells that were filled with chicken, cheese, and beef. A very popular place for lunch. We sat outside and enjoyed the ambiance.