“Santa Monica Gem”
Review of M Street Kitchen

M Street Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
M Street Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 682 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cross street: Bicknell
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Santa Monica Gem”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Great Location, great food and service! Take a table outside if you have the opportunity. It's a great place to "people watch" while you enjoy a delicious meal!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mark100752

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Very good Food & Service, Location and Gluten Free options”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We were staying at a hotel nearby but came across this restaurant one day so we just walked in for breakfast. The service and menu were great and it offered good variety at decent prices, compared to the hotel breakfast (Viceroy SA), it was excellent. My wife has to eat gluten free and they were super helpful suggesting alternatives and were prepared to make changes to the food to make sure she got gluten free bread etc. I had the breakfast egg sandwich twice and it was excellent, my wife had the same with a gluten free bread. They made every effort to make sure we were both accommodated which isn't always the case and makes a difference from a customer experience point of view. I would recommend their breakfast Egg Sandwich!

Santa Monica, California
“great casual fare”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I usually go for the great happy hour but my favorite dinner dish is the grilled fish taco's with homemade corn tortilla's. Be sure to save room for one of the best banana cream pie's or one of their huge delicious cookies.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank RLGalloworth
Santa Monica, California
“Ahi Tuna, BAD NEWS!!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I met a colleague for lunch at M Street Kitchen, on Main Street in Santa Monica. Service was polite and courteous, restaurant was a bit noisy but acceptable. We both ordered the Bibb Salad with Beets and Ahi Tuna; looked delicious and tasted just fine. Shortly after lunch my stomach started feeling a bit upset, by 5:00 pm, I was feeling worse, by 7:00 pm I had all the symptoms and results of food poisoning. I emailed my colleague this morning; he said he had experienced exactly the same symptoms and results. I ate nothing after lunch, so I know it was the Salad with Ahi Tuna. This was the First and LAST time for me at M Street Kitchen.

3 Thank Michael F
Los Angeles
“good, and fun spot”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

First time here and it was a good place to eat. Good bar menu with very good prices. I had a burger and tuna roll too. The larger menu gave you plenty of choices and the prices could become a bit steep.
Lots of families with small children so prepare yourself for some noise. Its a large place and the service was quick and friendly. Will come back when I am in the area.

1 Thank Frank G