“Great!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Just had brunch here. There were approximately 50 people in the queue which reached out of their back door, so we knew it would be good and we were not disappointed! We had the foresight to order two dishes we could share: the fresh granola with honey and fruit salad and a veggue burrito, bursting with scrambled egg, avocado, onions and cheese with home-made tortilla chips and dips on the side. It was all delicious, as was the Cortado coffee. ALL of the food looked amazing, but sadly we didn't have room to try the wonderful looking cakes and pastries. Despite the queues, the service was slick and the staff friendly and welcoming and the prices very reasonable. Would love to return, but I doubt we'll have time.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Great healthy and not so healthy options, went here for breakfast and sat out front on the sidewalk with my dog. It's a lil pricey but worth it for the high quality and organic ingredients. Ice vanilla latte alone is worth the trip back. Had the green eggs and ham, perfect amount of food.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We had lunch here recently, and I wondered why the line went through the store almost out the back door. It is a bit pricy for lunch, but the food was worth the wait. Intricate salads, awesome sides, and large desserts were sharing worthy size. Seats seem to magically appear as you arrive at the front of the line. A repeat visit may be necessary!

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I always stop in Huckleberry when I travel to LA. I love the sandwiches. The Maple Bacon Biscuits which sound profane are actually delicious. The donuts which I am not such a fan of were featured in the TV show "Bones."

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Ordering green eggs and ham was a good choice but the hash dish was disappointing as it was very soupy. I should have ordered the breakfast sandwich instead of the hash/

We also ordered cookies to go and they were delicious.

It was very crowded and we had to line up, but we easily found a table in this crowded small place. Service was fine.