“Fabulous”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The line is long, but well worth the wait! Best breakfast options anywhere. just fabulous items we will come here again for certain if we return to Santa Monicx. You can definitely trust trip advisor reviewers on this one, great little find.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

It is a must have, everything here is absolutely delicious. But i love anywhere that adds prosciutto to a meal is great in my book. If you are on a diet dont even tempt yourself, but if not come here and splurge on some pastries that are well worth the wait.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

MMMMMM! I wish I could go back! Amazing food and pastries. The wait is long so be ready! But it is sooo worth it. The strawberry tart is a must have. The quien han- i think that is the spelling is delicious. Would definitely go back there!

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Tiny place with super long line but great food. Took about 30min to order and 10 min for a seat to open up but if you're not in a hurry its great. Wish I had seen the express cashier for pastries and premade stuff before we waited. Had a home made donut and a sample of a gluten free muffin. Both were delicious. The homemade bread was a little over toasted on my sandwich, but the fresh squeezed OJ and my boyfriends breakfast burrito were good as well.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

The problem with going to Huckleberry is deciding what to have!
Too many yummy choices and all so fresh.
There is a cabinet full of the most delicious baked goods, let alone the rest of the menu.
The place was packed (I believe it is constantly like this) & you can see why.
We went as a family for lunch & next time I want to try breakfast/brunch as the menu sounded sensational!