“Yummy!”

Sweet Rose Creamery
Ranked #7 of 34 Dessert in Santa Monica
Description: At Sweet Rose Creamery we make small batches of hand-crafted ice cream in our kitchen in Santa Monica. We use only the best ingredients we can get our hands on including organic milk and cream from Clover Farms, organic eggs from Chino Valley Ranchers, fresh fruit and nuts from our favorite famers at the Santa Monica Farmers' Market and more. Our kitchen is 100% GMO free and kosher certified.
Picton
“Yummy!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Checked out the Brentwood Country mart, great place for lunch and I was told I had to try Sweet Rose ice cream.....no kidding. The lemon ice cream was delicious, the vanilla shake heavenly, the rocky road soooooo good and the chocolate ice cream yummy. Oh yes did I mention Ben Affleck was there with his wife? Didn't really recognize them but I guess they eat it frequently. It's okay though the ice cream was better than celeb watching!

• Visited March 2013

New York City, New York
“Sublime ice cream!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

A trip to Sweet Rose was our reward after a long drive back from Santa Barbara. This time, I had the mint chip with butterscotch sauce (don't judge; try it!), and my husband had vanilla and salted caramel. All were absolute perfection: creamy, not overly sweet; like gelato, but not nearly as heavy-feeling. They have chocolate waffle cones, if that's your thing, and the ice cream sandwiches (earl gray on vanilla wafers) are a must.

• Visited February 2013
boca raton florida
“Really fabulous homemade ice cream”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for really creamy homemade ice cream then this is the place. Some really unusual flavored coupled with some of the classics. The salted caramel flavor is killer. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for. The staff for the most part was really friendly but the big fellow who waited on us feb 4 evening just didn't want to be there and talked on the phone and made a hot fudge Sunday with basically no fudge and no nuts. Last night the wait staff was incredibly nice so go figure. Brentwood country mart is cute so it's worth the short wait in line

Los Angeles, California
“High Quality Ingredients With Equally High Prices”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I love ice cream. Always have. Always will. And when it is handmade on site, I am overjoyed.
That said, it should be noted that you need deep pockets if you want to be a regular customer.
Unusual flavors that appeal to adult palates, it is definitely not for kiddies. It's small, narrow and the only seating is outside. Servers are friendly, helpful and allow you to sample flavors before you buy.
I'm sure I will return when I am in the neighborhood, which is once a month.. But I won't make a special trip to buy their ice cream.

• Visited October 2012
ladybugthepug
“This place deserves more love!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Found this delightful ice cream shop after much searching on the internet. It was fantastic. My husband had the Bacon sundae, which literally had candied bacon on it and I had an ice cream sandwich. I also sampled some of their numerous toppings, many of which were yummy and not run of the mill - think salted walnut crumble and pecan brittle. Be prepared to wait, but it's totally worth it!

• Visited August 2012