Tripadvisor
Santa Monica
1,737 results
All reviews free valet parking spg points experience specialist resort fee house car within miles mile radius few blocks self parking free bikes high school glass of champagne ocean view car service minute walk to the beach an upgrade upon check
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

I've stayed at this hotel three times in the last six months. I love staying at this hotel because it has GREAT customer service, free valet and parking and the rooms are quiet. Also love the convenient location!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeMeridienDelfina, Manager at Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear Naomi N,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel! And for your continued loyalty to Le Meridien Delfina. We are thrilled to hear you found our location convenient as well as our amenities such as free valet and our quiet guestrooms to be the perfect hotel for your travels.

More importantly, we are enthused to hear you have had meaningful and friendly interactions with our staff who work hard to ensure all our guests have comfortable and relaxing stays with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your Santa Monica home.

Warm wishes,

Hotel Manager

Reviewed January 15, 2020

The room was clean but for the price didn't impress. It was missing outlets for charging devices, I had to hunt for an outlet and thank goodness I brought a charging adapter. The TV didn't work. But my neighbors did...I could hear it in the morning while I tried to sleep. The room amenities and decor were average. There were no shelves or drawers so I had to use the extra bed for my clothing,. I had these strange pictures of people from the 1920s in the room staring at me. The hotel feels a little cramped and the hallways narrow. Compared to my recent stay in the Huntley the Le Meridian needs a modern makeover.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeMeridienDelfina, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear jbs909rc,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your most valuable feedback. I am so sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay. We truly appreciate reading your comments, as it is only by receiving such information, that we are better able to see where we stand in certain areas and what improvements we can make. I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team in order to improve in the mentioned areas.

Best Regards,
Karen Cruz

Reviewed January 10, 2020

We stayed here as part of a Rose Bowl package and were impressed with several things: a beautiful, quiet, well-appointed 8th floor room that looked out on both the city skyline and the beach, a small plates tasty Happy Hour, easy walking distance to both the beach and the city pedestrian area, and consistently friendly service. We had a great time!

Date of stay: December 2019
LeMeridienDelfina, Manager at Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Dear 2TravelersfromWis,

Thank you for the 5 star review and all the great comments. We enjoyed hosting Wisconsin for the Rose Bowl. Everyone was so delightful. I'm glad you found the great views, amenities and service to be perfect during your visit.

Next time your in Santa Monica, we hope that you allow Le Meridien Delfina to be your host.

All the best,

Reviewed January 10, 2020

The hotel is a bit far away from the Pier and shopping area. However, it is still a very nice hotel for staying in LA. The room rate is relatively reasonable in the area. Room is clean and big. Bed is comfortable. Staff is friendly.

Date of stay: February 2019
LeMeridienDelfina, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Dear stephenccchan,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you liked and enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to have you return next time you travels bring you to Santa Monica.

Karen Cruz
Experience Specialist Manager

Reviewed January 9, 2020

I was impressed by the friendliness by all of the associates.
All the housekeepers were always asking if there were any needs and they were very frindly.
Thanks
to all that the associates that made our stay very comfortable.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeMeridienDelfina, Manager at Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Hello rgst2020,

Thank you for taking a moment to write such a kind review about our colleagues. This gives me great pride knowing how passionate our team members are, ensuring each guest have a comfortable yet memorable experience. We will be sure to to share your comments with all the colleagues.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Best,