Very happy during our stay and loved the hotel decor. Very fast check in to a city view twin deluxe room which was modern and had everything we needed, wifi, fridge, huge tv, illy coffee machine, small balcony and the most comfortable bed in the world ! Buffet breakfast $18 was cold items only but nice with wonderful scones. Concierge was great, could not do enough for us and arranged a driver and limo for us to do a mansion tour in Belair which we loved, we also loved hiring the beach cruisers from the hotel to ride along the beach . Yes the pool is very small, the beach and shops are a 10 min walk but we knew that before we arrived so no problem.
Negatives - $15 a day wifi and $32 a day valet parking, if the free parking is full you have to use the valet. It did look like they were renovating other floors of the car park so maybe this will change.
Overall - we liked it and would stay there again, really good base for a stay in LA , close to the freeway to go wherever you are heading each day. If you are not a walker there is a bus (7) that takes you to the town centre and pier for a dollar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched four blocks above the Santa Monica shoreline, Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica offers a superior access point to Los Angeles. Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica is conveniently located just a few blocks from downtown Santa Monica's engaging collection of shops, entertainment and restaurants and less than eight miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The area's main leisure attractions include: Santa Monica Pier, Third Street Promenade, Getty Museum, Getty Villa and Venice Beach, are all within steps of Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica. The guestrooms and suites have been thoughtfully redesigned and many offer private balconies with expansive views over the Pacific Ocean or the city skyline. The rooms and suites have a relaxed and sophisticated decor, and feature the amenities needed for modern life, including oversized desks and high-speed Internet access. All accommodations are 100% non-smoking, and offer Le Meridien Platform beds, in-room coffee makers and mini refrigerators. There is a guest amenity fee per night which includes: premium high speed wifi for unlimited amount of devices, four hour bicycle usage for any overnight guests, welcome drink upon arrival, daily newspaper, wellness classes offered 3x per week, Illy coffee offered in the lobby, guestroom, or Zest Kitchen (specialty coffees), local calls, and a house car service offering dropoffs and pickups within three miles of the hotel until 9PM daily. Complimentary valet parking for all overnight guests is included with 24 hour usage and unlimited access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Delfina Hotel Santa Monica
- Sheraton Hotel Santa Monica
- Sheraton Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Sheraton
- Sheraton Delfina Santa Monica