“Great food for a trendy bar” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Misfit Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #3 of 672 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: American, Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Description: New restaurant near the walking mall in Santa Monica CA
Marietta, Georgia
“Great food for a trendy bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

We ate here based on review found on Yelp and it was worth the wait. Small plates let us choose a couple of options and it was great - def recommend the grilled corn and the fried lobster sliders.

Visited August 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

Everything I've tried is great. Gluten Free mac and cheese, Misfit Burger, Kale Salad, gelato, great mixed drinks. It's my favorite place in Santa Monica.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great cocktails + sandwhiches.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

The cocktails were strong and excellent. I was drinking rye. The food was good across the board and the bar scene was fun. It was also open late. Everything in LA + Santa Monica seems to shut down early, thank goodness for the Misfit.

• Visited June 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great food and fun atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

Love, love, love the food! My husband and I have completely different tastes. I am more of the Cali cuisine and he is more meat and potatoes. We both found several things we LOVED on the menu. The entrees are small-which we both loved. I had the roasted beet salad- to die for, kale and quinoa- so delicious! I brought part of it home- I could have ordered one, and shared one with my husband and that would have been plenty. He had the prime rib sliders and enchilada soup. Again, we both would have been satisfied with one and a half, 2 each was too much. The atmosphere is fun, very nice bar. We are typically not into the bar scene, but it was not too obnoxious, very nice and laid back.

• Visited July 2012
Seattle, Washington
“The BEST in Santa Monica!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

I can't say enough about the Misfit! My family of four just loved it. The dishes are small in size and are made for sharing. Every dish is made with local fresh ingredients and was made with perfection! The Mac n cheese with green chile, the fried chicken, talapia fish and chips, heirloom salad, and avocado salad were dynamite! We also complemented our food with wonderful cocktails. Atmosphere is beautiful and service was quick and professional. This was by far one of the best dining experiences we have had in awhile.

• Visited July 2012