“GILLYS MAGICAL HISTORY TOUR”

A Magical History Tour
Ranked #6 of 37 Tours in Santa Monica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The only Beatles tour of Los Angeles. We visit 25+ places that are Beatles connected - Where they lived, hung out, recorded, played etc. The hostess is not only from Liverpool, but also a Beatles news reporter.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 6, 2013

5 of us took GILLYS MAGICAL HISTORY TOUR last Sat. Being a big Beatles fan for many a year I had a great time. Gills genuine "scouse" Lverpool accent and upbeat happy style really makes it a great day out. I would recommend TMHT not just to Beatle freaks but anyone who wants to get to know the show biz character parts of LA and those interested in rock n roll in general.
We cruised by rock history getting out of the tour van to have a closer look at the more important sights. Over men and horses hoops and garters lastly through a hogs head of real fire .in this way Gilly L will show you a true LA Experience. Rock on Gillian! B

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went with Gilly and friends for my Birhday! What an amazing wonderful surprise! The tour was so great ad Gilly was so informative. I'm a huge Beatles fan and thought I knew a lot about the Fab Four! This Gal knows her stuff. I was in awe! I would recommend this tour to everybody who comes to SoCal. It was definitely a fun day! So if you love the Beatles, Reserve your Ticket To Ride!!!!!! Love Ya Gilly:) Teri

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I booked this tour for a friends birthday, it turned out to be the best day ! as a Beatles fan , Gillian Lomax knows all the places and stories, you are being informed every minute of the tour. her knowledge and first hand experience is quite interesting, and gilly herself is a Doll.. we had a great day shes a wonderful person, and since she knew the whats and whos of the area, we ended up going to a famous actress yard sale, in holmby hills , got to meet her and get pics then of course had to buy something as a souvenir WHAT A UNEXPECTED SURPRISE !!.. if you ever take the tour she may tell you where we stopped ...,
i will be taking this tour again !!!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I booked the Magical History with Gillian in February. It was the highlight of my weekend. Gillian is very knowledgeable and fun to be with. I took the personal tour and will definately book it again when return to Los Angeles next year. She has great stories and you can tell she loves her work. This tour is a must do when you are in the LA area.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

"A Magical History Tour," skillfully narrated and guided by Gillian Lomax, is a treat for your entire Beatle familiy. Gillian takes you through old haunts, rented mansions and musical venues with all the colors, shapes and sounds of the Beatle years and beyond.
Gillian's whimsical three hour-plus trek illustrates how Los Angeles was more than just a tour stop for the Fab Four. In fact, L.A was truly a secret Home away from Home for the world's greatest band. Gillian, raised a stone's throw from Liverpool herself, is animated, joyous and engaging as she weaves a tale of Beatle lore. A good time was had by all!

1  Thank Pete M