“AMAZING!!!”

Ranked #12 of 34 Dessert in Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed August 14, 2012

You will not regret a visit to this place. In fact on all my visits to the area I make a point to stop here after lunch and dinner because its just that great! The place is also at a great location and I have spent time sitting both inside and also outside the shop- either one is fine to enjoy your Pinkberry and people watch! I should also mention that the service at this place is always fantastic!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

A few great flavours with lots of toppings choices. My Favourite is the peanut butter with added bananas. So good....we were there yesterday and I'm craving another one.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

The froyo here has the best taste of all of them. The parfait is the best deal!

Reviewed November 28, 2011

HIgh priced and over rated frozen yoghurt but since I seem to be in a bit of a minority given the popularity;or perhaps I can't taste the emporer's new yoghurt.

3  Thank Chingachgook
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Pinkberry offers a variety of yogurt flavors with a wide assortment of toppings. The prices were surprisingly reasonable (especially for CA). The 2 flavors were enjoyed were great. The staff was friendly and the restaurant clean and well kept.