“So glad we went with it”
Review of Bazille

Bazille
Reserve with OpenTable
Bazille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #146 of 713 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Cross street: 2nd Street
Description: Take a coffee break,grab a bite or enjoy a gourmet meal at a Nordstrom near you. Featuring organic and healthy ingredients,our restaurants range from casual to fine dining.
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We weren't sure where to go for lunch because there were just so many options so we searched for the best places to eat near where we were. Blue stove was one of the options so we gave it a try. We didn't realize it was actually inside Nordstrom, so when we arrived, we almost changed our mind because we wanted to be able to sit outside and also because there was only two other people eating there. We asked to look at the menu before seating and decided to just eat there. So happy we went with it because the food was great! They serve small plates here so if you wanted to try different things it wasn't going to cost you an arm and leg. Service was great, the food quality was great and the prices were great! We ordered the
Heirloom Tomato Salad based of the waitress' suggestion. When we got it, I was surprised to see that it was all tomatoes and no green leaves. It was unique and tasted good with the cheese and some sauce they put on it. At first, I didn't really care for the salad and then when I got back home like a week later I started thinking about it and wished I had a Blue stove near my house so I could go back for it! We also had the cilantro lime chicken tacos....sooooo good! Be sure to get those! Then we got the skirt steak, I wasn't too impressed with that. Overall, I really enjoyed everything though :D

1  Thank shia027

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We were at the Santa Monica pier looking for a place to eat. We walked over to Norstroms. The restaurant is tucked in the back of the third floor. They serve small plates. We shared the cauliflower hummus, which was a little weird at first but quite nice after you get used to it. We also shared the fig, blue cheese, and pecan salad-totally awesome! The crabcakes were also excellent. I also recommend the chocolate raspberry cake. Our waiter (Jared) was attentive and helpful. So glad we tried it.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Were looking for a good place for our family of 5 (3 teenagers) to eat near our hotel (Doubletree) that we could walk to. This restaurant is located in a mall, in Nordstroms on the second floor. The food was fantastic. Tapas style. We enjoyed everything that we ordered. The short rib sliders were the favorite. Good wine selection. Casual place. Kids liked the fresh squeezed lemonade. It was fantastic with free refills.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

My date and I stopped here on our way to Cirque du Soleil-Totem in Santa Monica.
Most all of the entrees are like good sized appetizer sizes and run between $5 and $10, with a few running a bit more.
We ordered 4 that we shared and loved all 4.
Bbq pork slides (comes with 2) $8.95, Risotto with Scallops $11.95, Chopped Veggie Salad $6.75, and a Spinach and Apple Salad $6.75. The server was exceptionally helpful and friendly and allowed my date to sample several varieties of wine before she decided.
all in all, a very pleasant and tasty experience.

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Nice and cozy. Warm staff. Tapas style. Small plates. The banana chocolate brûlée was to die for!
We asked different plates and our family of 8 enjoyed the meal.

1  Thank Sanglard