“Awesome Race!!!”

and up
Amazing Los Angeles Race: Small Group Tour and Scavenger Hunt
Ranked #7 of 36 Tours in Santa Monica
More attraction details
Owner description: The Amazing Santa Monica Race is part scavenger hunt, part reality show, part self-guided tour, part race and all fun. The Amazing Santa Monica Race is a competitive sight seeing tour where racers get to have a reality show experience, racing against others while they get to see parts of Santa Monica and funky, gritty Venice Beach. It's the most unique sight-seeing tour in the world.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I ran the SM race with a private group yesterday (6/29). What an awesome event! I have never watched the TV show and wasn't sure if I would enjoy it, but man am I glad I participated. Clues are very creative and difficult. It creates a exceptionally fun competitive environment. Can't wait to run the other three LA Area races. See you soon.

There are newer reviews for The Amazing Santa Monica Race

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I participated in a private group arrangement for what I think was a modified Amazing Race Santa Monica. I love to solve puzzles, and it was a good reminder of how two, or more, heads can be better than one! It was a really good time, with participants of all ages, and enthusiastic helpful, professional hosts. I’m already pondering how and when to get my next fix…try it, you won’t regret it!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I live close by, but what a great learning experience participating in this race. Really enjoyed the challenges - made you think, and get some great exercise. Although sometimes I got a little frustrated, but wow, when you get the "ah ha" moment, it really makes your day! Loved experiencing things on the pier and 3rd street promenade that I didn't even know existed! This is a great team building experience. I have facilitated many activities as an OD consultant, and could see debriefing what happened on the team. We had 9 people, and we were lucky enough to come in first place, but there were many times that some of us didn't know what was going on. I think a team of 4 or 5 would probably be a better team size. Thanks to Ken and his staff for creating this opportunity for his clients!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My friend and I both love reality shows, so it was a no brainer that we would want to try the Amazing Race Santa Monica. Doing the race was a complete blast. What a great way to see Santa Monica, get four hours of intense exercise (that you don't even realize you are getting), stimulate your mind and have a great day with a friend! IT WAS A BLAST and Bob, the host, is so much fun. I will be doing more of these races, next time with my husband and another couple. Really a great way to bond with friends or family. LOVED IT!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

My friend and I (50's), ran this race. My daughter and her two friends (20's) ran as a separate team. We had so much fun! This is like a scavenger hunt in which you solve puzzles which give you a clue for the next puzzle, etc. it starts on the beach in Santa Monica and you run o
All over the pier, take a bus down to Venice beach and run all over that area, back up to Santa Monica, then back to the pier. The puzzles made you think but we're not too hard to figure out so it was challenging but doable so was so much fun! You could run this at different paces. Since we were trying to beat my daughter's team we moved quickly so were all exhausted at the end. It was a great time. Make certain to bring water and snacks. It took us a little less than 3.5 hours to finish.