“Such a fun day!”

and up
Santa Monica and Venice Private Tour by Electric Bike
Ranked #2 of 36 Tours in Santa Monica
More attraction details
Owner description: Santa Monica's 1st all electric bicycle guided tour (maximum of 5 riders per guide) along the beach thru the Venice Canals. See sights where tour buses and cars can't take you. Let the electric bikes take you further than you thought you'd go in this 2 1/2 to 3 hour adventure. Pedal...or Not.
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We absolutely loved our biking or, should I say (for some of my family members--pedal optional) trip through Santa Monica and Venice Beach! It was our first day in California and wow-what a great tour! Barb was enthusiastic and fun! What a beautiful sunny day to tour around the boardwalk. Definitely a must for anyone wanting to get exercise (or not) but enjoy the great outdoors and see the Santa Monica scenery! Thank you Pedal or Not bike Tours!

There are newer reviews for Pedal or Not... Electric Bicycle - Tours

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Our family group ranged from a 21 year old athlete to 60 year olds. Our grandaughter & son pedaled all the way while my husband, daughter in law and I kept up their pace using the electric as needed. It was absolutely amazing! Stephen was very accommodating to our group in planning the outing as well as patient & helpful to me during the briefing on the bikes. Barb was an extremely knowledgable tour guide & provided a lot of history about the area & especially the Celebrities. Loved it!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Our group ranged with children from age 12-22. The option of pedal or power was great as our group could easily stay together. After a lesson on how to use the bikes, we were off. Barb took time to show us all the local sites. Everyone in our group enjoyed it quite a bit and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to family and friends.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Excellent outing for my husband and I! The bikes are easy to use and no one knows if you are pedalling or not. There was a good balance between riding and stopping at points of interest. Our tour guide, Barb, did a great job of providing a variety of information from trivia to history. She answered all of our questions and knew so much about the area. It felt exhilarating to ride along the bike paths on the beautiful beach. We even saw a movie being filmed! On our way back, the first twinges of an amazing sunset was colouring the sky over the beach. A most memorable trip.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

This was an EXCELLENT tour! In our 1 week in LA we took a Hollywood Tour, Paramount Studios Tour and a Dodger Stadium tour. Our last day was saved for the beach and no better way to see it than on a bike, especially one you don't have to pedal!. We got there early to find a parking spot and our bikes were ready to go when we walked through the front door. The bikes were pre set for our height, a minute to put on a helmet and a few minutes to learn how the bike works and away we went. I hadn't ridden a bike for about 17 yrs and I did remember how and LOVED every minute. We had a few stops for some great pictures. Best part was - my butt wasn't even sore the next day after a 2hr jaunt. Now I want my own electric bike because all we did was smile :)