“Gold Medal for the Pedals!”

Pedal or Not... Electric Bicycle - Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$68.00*
and up
Electric Bicycle Tour of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
Ranked #2 of 36 Tours in Santa Monica
More attraction details
Owner description: Santa Monica's 1st all electric bicycle guided tour (maximum of 5 riders per guide) along the beach thru the Venice Canals. See sights where tour buses and cars can't take you. Let the electric bikes take you further than you thought you'd go in this 2 1/2 to 3 hour adventure. Pedal...or Not.
Wigan, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Gold Medal for the Pedals!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

We found this by chance through the British Airways website and are so glad we did! We had a lovely morning discovering the sights and stories of Santa Monica and what a wonderful way to see it. Barb was a great guide and had really researched the area well so shared lots of very interesting facts with us. The cycles were fanastic, so easy to ride. A thoroughly enjoyable experience, highly recommended!

Dallas, Texas
“A must do in Santa Monica!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

I would highly recommend this tour. My cousin was visiting from out of the country and I was looking for something fun and unique to experience with her. I saw the many positive reviews about Pedal or Not so I decided to try them out and am so glad we did! We had a FANTASTIC time and Barb was the best guide! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you so much for making this a day we will remember for a long time to come.

Wendy Reis
Tour date: 10/25/12

Visited October 2012
wasaga beach
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“fun in santa monica”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband and I did the pedal or not tour earlier in october, and had a blast, the bikes were very easy to manage, allowed us to relax , not peddle when we didnt want to and just look around, at all the sights. the weather was amazing Barb was excellent guide, we would do it again for sure

Visited October 2012
1 Thank bev009
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun, fun, fun!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Amazing experience! Barb was a fantastic and knowledgeable guide. I am not a confident cyclist but felt like a real pro on the electric bike. Tried to pedal most of the time but being able to use the extra power was a real bonus. Wonderful way to discover Santa Monica and Venice Beach.
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS EXPERIENCE!!! It was one of the highlights of an amazing trip to California.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank ElissaS174
hoole
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“so much fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

sorry its taken me a while to write this review!! went in june 12 with my daughter, found it easy to find , except for la traffic!!! , we were in La 5 days, but this was our highlight, it is run a husband and wife who are the nicest people ever, it was like being on an open top bus , but on a bike , we got to see everything, and they has so much knowledge about the area, there was four of us on the tour, and all got on very well, My daughter rated it no 1 on things to do in La, and trust me , we did alot !!! hopefully will be back soon

Visited June 2012