“fun in santa monica”

and up
Santa Monica and Venice Private Tour by Electric Bike
Ranked #2 of 36 Tours in Santa Monica
More attraction details
Owner description: Santa Monica's 1st all electric bicycle guided tour (maximum of 5 riders per guide) along the beach thru the Venice Canals. See sights where tour buses and cars can't take you. Let the electric bikes take you further than you thought you'd go in this 2 1/2 to 3 hour adventure. Pedal...or Not.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband and I did the pedal or not tour earlier in october, and had a blast, the bikes were very easy to manage, allowed us to relax , not peddle when we didnt want to and just look around, at all the sights. the weather was amazing Barb was excellent guide, we would do it again for sure

1  Thank bev009
There are newer reviews for Pedal or Not... Electric Bicycle - Tours

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Amazing experience! Barb was a fantastic and knowledgeable guide. I am not a confident cyclist but felt like a real pro on the electric bike. Tried to pedal most of the time but being able to use the extra power was a real bonus. Wonderful way to discover Santa Monica and Venice Beach.
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS EXPERIENCE!!! It was one of the highlights of an amazing trip to California.

1  Thank ElissaS174
Reviewed September 18, 2012

sorry its taken me a while to write this review!! went in june 12 with my daughter, found it easy to find , except for la traffic!!! , we were in La 5 days, but this was our highlight, it is run a husband and wife who are the nicest people ever, it was like being on an open top bus , but on a bike , we got to see everything, and they has so much knowledge about the area, there was four of us on the tour, and all got on very well, My daughter rated it no 1 on things to do in La, and trust me , we did alot !!! hopefully will be back soon

1  Thank mushypea
Reviewed September 14, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. We looked at bike tours so that we could see a little of the area, This one was great, as the electric bikes meant that you could literally, pedal or not. They were easy to master and you could pick up quite a speed. and Barbara took us around town and onto the beach in Santa Monica and down to Venice. We rode along the beach cycle path and stopped by the funfair and Marion Davies' guest house. Barbara was very knowledgeable about the history of the area, we saw the beachfront homes, including that of Donald Sutherland. And it was great to hear about the development and decline of the Venice canals. Very safety conscious, helmets required and a little warm up ride on the sidewalk before setting off. Some road use, but Barbara ensured we were all quite safe, would definitely recommend.

1  Thank lovelongboatkey
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Barb was the perfect guide. It was a great way for us to see Santa Monica and Venice Beach. I hadn't been on a bike in years and I was worried. The electric bike let me keep up with my 19 year old daughter- sometimes I pedaled and sometimes I didn't. We both had a great time. The electric bike let me enjoy the scenery, the sometimes exercise and the interesting local information. Barb, thanks for the memories.