“Fun, fun, fun!!!!”

and up
Electric Bicycle Tour of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
Ranked #2 of 37 Tours in Santa Monica
More attraction details
Owner description: Santa Monica's 1st all electric bicycle guided tour (maximum of 5 riders per guide) along the beach thru the Venice Canals. See sights where tour buses and cars can't take you. Let the electric bikes take you further than you thought you'd go in this 2 1/2 to 3 hour adventure. Pedal...or Not.
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun, fun, fun!!!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Amazing experience! Barb was a fantastic and knowledgeable guide. I am not a confident cyclist but felt like a real pro on the electric bike. Tried to pedal most of the time but being able to use the extra power was a real bonus. Wonderful way to discover Santa Monica and Venice Beach.
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS EXPERIENCE!!! It was one of the highlights of an amazing trip to California.

1 Thank ElissaS174

hoole
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“so much fun”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

sorry its taken me a while to write this review!! went in june 12 with my daughter, found it easy to find , except for la traffic!!! , we were in La 5 days, but this was our highlight, it is run a husband and wife who are the nicest people ever, it was like being on an open top bus , but on a bike , we got to see everything, and they has so much knowledge about the area, there was four of us on the tour, and all got on very well, My daughter rated it no 1 on things to do in La, and trust me , we did alot !!! hopefully will be back soon

Visited June 2012
1 Thank mushypea
uk
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great way to see Santa Monica”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. We looked at bike tours so that we could see a little of the area, This one was great, as the electric bikes meant that you could literally, pedal or not. They were easy to master and you could pick up quite a speed. and Barbara took us around town and onto the beach in Santa Monica and down to Venice. We rode along the beach cycle path and stopped by the funfair and Marion Davies' guest house. Barbara was very knowledgeable about the history of the area, we saw the beachfront homes, including that of Donald Sutherland. And it was great to hear about the development and decline of the Venice canals. Very safety conscious, helmets required and a little warm up ride on the sidewalk before setting off. Some road use, but Barbara ensured we were all quite safe, would definitely recommend.

1 Thank lovelongboatkey
Alexandria, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Interesting and just plain fun!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Barb was the perfect guide. It was a great way for us to see Santa Monica and Venice Beach. I hadn't been on a bike in years and I was worried. The electric bike let me keep up with my 19 year old daughter- sometimes I pedaled and sometimes I didn't. We both had a great time. The electric bike let me enjoy the scenery, the sometimes exercise and the interesting local information. Barb, thanks for the memories.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Highlight of Our Visit to Santa Monica”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

As a travel professional I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Santa Monica. My family took this tour on a recent visit and it was a great way to discover the city and made us feel like locals rather than tourists. The electric bikes make the tour a lot more fun than and a normal pedal bike and allow you to see a lot of the city in 4 hours. Our guide was very informative about the history and famous characters of the city while showing us the many interesting sights which included the Venice canals and Muscle beach.

Being in very small groups makes the whole experience very individual and everyone who takes this tour will find it fun and a very memorable experience. Of all the things we did while in Santa Monica this was the best.

Visited August 2012