“Simply great!!!!”

and up
Electric Bicycle Tour of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
Ranked #2 of 37 Tours in Santa Monica
More attraction details
Owner description: Santa Monica's 1st all electric bicycle guided tour (maximum of 5 riders per guide) along the beach thru the Venice Canals. See sights where tour buses and cars can't take you. Let the electric bikes take you further than you thought you'd go in this 2 1/2 to 3 hour adventure. Pedal...or Not.
Ontario, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“Simply great!!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

My husband and I had a great time. From the check-in to the good-bye after the tour, it was a great pleasure. After having some challenges in the beginning and having to get used to being on a bike again (it had been 20 years for me) we cruised along and enjoyed ourselves immensely. It was just the two of us and our nice guide, Barb. She was very kind and knowledgeable, showed us the sights, explained things and also took pictures of us. A wonderful plus.
Loved the bikes, loved the tour, loved the owners of Pedal or Not. I can highly recommend it since you see Santa Monica and Venice differently than from a car or on foot. Have fun!!!

Visited July 2011
1 Thank PVfirst

Chesterfield, MO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A highlight of our California visit with our two teenage sons.”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

My wife and I and our two teenage sons (ages 13 & 16) took the 3-hour Santa Monica and Venice tour in June. Everyone really enjoyed it. The boys mostly liked zipping around on the battery-powered bikes, and my wife and I found the history of the area, especially the Venice canals, fascinating. Barb, our tour guide, was friendly and fun. And the bikes were in perfect shape, and adjusted for each of us before we got started. I highly recommend this tour.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank Chesterfield4
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome ride”
Reviewed June 19, 2011

This tour went beyond our expectations. Barb was great and Vanice beach was so beautiful. We really enjoyed our tour!

Visited May 2011
1 Thank happyfish111
“Great way to see a lot.”
Reviewed June 2, 2011

Great service and the best way to see a lot of Santa Monica and Venice. Thanks.

Shanghai, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's my 1st time to US & LA, it's a great experience with Pedal or Not.Karen, from China”
Reviewed May 10, 2011

the beach is so beautiful, the tour guide is very nice, it's a very impressive tour....

Visited April 2011