“Opa!”
Review of Stop'n Cafe

Stop'n Cafe
Ranked #183 of 679 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Los Angeles, California
“Opa!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stopped here for a bite to eat before a movie, what a pleasant surprise! I ordered the half gyro, half soup special for a ten spot. The soup was creamy with lemon, and the gyro was amazing: very tender lamb, spiced just right, it complemented the soup perfectly.

After such a good entree, I knew that I had to order the baklava and was not disappointed! I will definitely be coming back more often, Opa!

• Visited September 2013

• Polish first
Warrandyte, Australia
“Don't stop here”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

As far as Greek food goes, not a good place to eat. Now this could be Americanized Greek eating, but not the real thing as far as I am concerned. Service was also poor. Also, my wife and I were sitting outside and during our dinner, one of the street (busking) acts was using a whistle over and over again that was REALLY annoying. Act lasted for about 10 mins, then repeated at least 3 times while we were there.

• Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Food is good, service is a bit slow”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food is pretty good here. I had a coupon from Money Mailer where I got a gyro and got the 2nd for 1/2 off. It was a pretty good deal. My friend got the one with fries while I got the one with the bean salad. The fries were good. They are thick cut fries. The bean salad was also good but I wish it was colder. It was more like room temperature when we got it. The gyros were pretty good though. I really enjoyed my gyro. I would come back for the gyros.

• Visited May 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Great Value for the buck!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

In town for the LA Marathon, within walking distance of our hotel.
It's meal here was breakfast - very affordable, ample portions, great value!
Tasty meal, great service, awesome outdoor eating environment.
Second meal was take-out delivery to out hotel room.
Again food arrive fresh, hot, tasty and quickly!
Highly recommend this place for a great meal at a great price!

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Right in the heart of 3rd - great lunch and outside seating”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

It's a 5 star location if you want lunch while doing some shopping on 3rd Street. It has a small outside sitting area which is nice for lunch and people watching. They have a great choice of salads and you can add chicken. Good value lunch for the location, soft drinks get re-fills for free. Note they don't serve Alcohol.