TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed July 4, 2019

The guy struggled with the order, initially overcharging me. I explained the details of special #2, reading it to him off the board.
Should I have to explain this?

After 10 minutes of waiting for my dine-in meal, they had not even started to prepare it.

I gave up and left with a full refund.

They were totally focused on take out and deliveries, and I was ignored.

I hope you have a better experience.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

Ok spot for an inexpensive slice of pizza but don’t expect to be wowed. Best part was the garlic bread.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Classic little pizza by the slice kind a restaurant. I got the house special tomatoes peppers onion sausage olives on a nice thin crust it was pretty good. Free refills while you’re there eating they serve Coke products my favorite!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my dad enjoyed a delicious pesto chicken pizza, medium size had about 8 large slices, really great value for the €17.95 we paid for it, staff were kind and free fountain drink refills were available for dine-in customers. Also available to takeout and deliver. Really great location!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018

I ordered fettucine alfredo and garlic bread for delivery. The fettucine was plain and really quite boring but no salt or pepper was included to try to enliven it. The sauce was somewhat runny.

I had it delivered to my hotel, and I received a call from a snooty restaurant employee who was shocked that I didn't know the address of my hotel and wasn't sure if the delivery person could find a hotel located right across from the Santa Monica pier.

The food also needs to be kept warmer

Date of visit: April 2018