“Amazing steak!”

Jimmy's Famous American Tavern
Order Online
Ranked #37 of 817 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Description: Jimmy's Famous American Tavern Santa Monica serves up artisanal versions of classic American fare in an inviting indoor-outdoor atmosphere located a few blocks from the pier.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This place offers great cocktails and amazing steak, we were served by Chase who was very attentive.
I definitely recommend that you visit if you are in the area.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (144)

Reviewed September 4, 2019

Had an awesome visit as my wife and I are on our honeymoon. Jazz our server was fast and friendly. Definitely need more servers like him around. I had the albacore burger. It was bomb.com. Would definitely visit this place again. Also the music was great.

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

Thought we would give this place a try while in Santa Monica. Walked past a few times and was always busy so we decided Sunday brunch was a good choice.

Had a lovely meal, I had the unlimited Bellini which for $15 was well worth it and the waitress kept refilling.

The eggs benedict were really lovely and I had the cowboy burger which was fantastic. All the food was excellent and the service and staff great.

Jimmys is in a good location and well worth a visit.

Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

This place looks smart on the outside band looks classy and new on the inside.

The food was quality - especially the burger with the Parmesan fries. One of the best burgers I’ve had in the US - smoky, and perfectly proportioned. I would completely recommend this place for families and couples - and absolute gem of a place in Santa Monica without the high price.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 16, 2019

Really nice space, attentive wait staff, the menu had something for everyone in our pick group. We really enjoyed our meal.

Date of visit: July 2019