1,381 results
All reviews lanai suite melrose place beach cruisers boutique hotel pool area breakfast buffet free bikes home away from home ocean view rooms are spacious palisades park small hotel ocean avenue living room los angeles few blocks valet parking
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Arrived after a night at the Emmys. Need to decompress and Oceana delivered! We were met with first class service, a perfectly appointed room and a relaxing pool experience. We had delicious cocktails at the pool side while lounging all day. Then walked out to dinner/drinks. Millions of options within a short walk.

Room Tip: 105 corner unit was spacious, clean and beautiful
Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alex L, General Manager at Oceana Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ben,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that my staff was able to provide you with such a good experience and the relaxation you needed! I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back again and hope it will be soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2018

We came to Santa Monica to visit family and friends. We stayed in a kitchenette suite just steps from the pool. The decor both inside and outside the room was absolutely gorgeous. I would call the colors and furnishings “cottage beach” and the succulents, potted plants and foliage “French garden”. Besides the beauty, the Lanais suite and the pool area were comfortable, very clean and spacious, and the staff treated us like royalty.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alex L, General Manager at Oceana Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear Searose26,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on your recent stay at the Oceana! I am thrilled that you chose to stay with us while you were in Santa Monica.

Thank you for the compliments on our guest rooms, lush feel and comfortable setting. It is so great to hear that my staff was friendly and able to provide you with such a good experience. Please feel free to contact me should you return to Santa Monica and wish to book another stay with us!

Reviewed September 15, 2018

We had an excellent stay at the Ocean Beach Club. The hotel, view and amenities are first class; however, the entire staff make the difference. All staff member were friendly, courteous, helpful and interested making our stay a pleasant experience. We are looking forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Dear Jean,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that my staff was able to provide you with such a good experience. I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back again and hope it will be soon.

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Very pleasant room, quiet and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The price was a little high for the amenities available. I feel it would be nice for the price if they offered a continental breakfast or free breakfast. We were disappointed it was so far from the beach, the advertisements show it to be closer.Overall a nice place.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Scott,

Happy belated birthday and thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope you will come back and visit us soon.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Our second time staying here, and the second time was as good as the first. They put out coffee in the lobby very early, so I can sneak down a get a cup- or 2- while everyone else is asleep. Sitting out by the pool with my coffee was just such a treat. The breakfast is delicious with fresh cooked eggs, pancakes, and waffles. Bacon, sausage, pastries, bagels, fresh fruit and more were on the buffet. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is on the smaller side and cozy. We may be going up for yet another college visit and will be staying here again if we do.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Dear Catherine,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on your most recent stay at the Oceana! I am thrilled that you chose to stay with us again while visiting Santa Monica.

Thank you for the compliments on our amazing breakfast and our aesthetic and feel. It is so great to hear that my staff was friendly and able to provide you with such a good experience. Please feel free to contact me should you return for another college visit and wish to book another stay with us!