We had a lovely stay at this hotel. We were in town visiting friends, and I chose this hotel based on trip advisor reviews.
1. Spacious, well decorated rooms
2. Comfy beds with the best hotel sheets EVER
3. Friendly check-in with a glass of Proseco
4. Charming on-site restaurant
5. Center courtyard pool area is fun
6. Walking distance to shops, dining and beach. We went to third street promenade for shopping and happy hour. We walked up Wilshire about 9 blocks to Huckleberry for breakfast, yum!
7. Free parking on certain neighborhood streets
8. Fantastic location for the LA marathon, which was today. We were two blocks from the finish line and enjoyed cheering for the runners.
1. No jacuzzi. We had gone for a hike and it was a cool, marine layer, kind of afternoon. A drink and a jacuzzi would have really hit the spot.
2. Price. Santa Monica is a pricey hotel market, and the LA Marathon may have had a role in that, but $391 out the door, room +resort fee+tax (we parked on the street) is a little steep and I wouldn't run back unless I had a need to stay in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceana Beach Club Hotel is luxury boutique hotel located in the premier residential neighborhood of north Santa Monica. With sweeping oceam views, spacious rooms and suites and coastal California cuisine at Tower 8, Oceana offers guests the quintessential coastal California experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oceana Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.