“Lovely, Low-Key Spa Day with a Great Massage!”
Review of Spa Le Merigot

Spa Le Merigot
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Nestled within the luxurious JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot Hotel, our spa offers a beach side getaway for guests and L.A. residents. Come let your stress melt away. We offer a variety of services and treatments including full body massages, body scrubs, body treatments, facials, waxing, nail appointments and a hair salon.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I purchased a voucher from Travelzoo for a 50-minute massage, use of the facilities (pool, gym, sauna) and a glass of champagne. In addition, the deal included 3 day passes to use the facilities at a later date. It was a great value and my friends and I enjoyed our day very much.

Spa Le Merigot falls into the "hidden gem" category. It does not have the grandeur or size of other hotel spas I've visited. The locker room area is small, and more seating/benches are definitely needed. What it does have is a very gracious staff, ready to help in any way they can. Daysi, who checked us in, was a particular stand-out. Great customer service always elevates an experience.

In addition, my massage therapist, Lili, was exceptional. With a soothing presence and strong, skilled hands, Lili had great energy. I would highly recommend her.

Out at the pool, we ordered tasty salads, a fruit plate and drinks. Our server, James, took good care of us and checked in frequently.

The pool area is small, clean and well-appointed, with ocean breezes and an easy pathway to the beach.

I will definitely return to Spa Le Merigot and take advantage of the facilities.

Note that the spa provides a 3-hr validation. If you stay longer, as we did, the cost of parking rises quickly. Next time, I might consider the adjacent beach parking.

Date of experience: September 2017
Christina M, Manager at Spa Le Merigot, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit! We can't wait to see you back soon!

All reviews
"massage therapist"
in 6 reviews
"the women's locker room"
"shower gel"
in 5 reviews
"ocean"
"la"

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Let me first say that I am a regular at many Las Vegas Spas so my standards for pools and Spas are up there. This place is far from luxury or high end. It's very small but clean and quiet. No hot tub and only a very small locker area. 2 small rooms with a sauna and a steam room. The pool is small and shared with all guests of the hotel so lots of kids and the chairs get full fast. But if u are just looking for a nice massage or facial with an hour or so next to the pool this place is performing that. Even though it's next to the beach technically, there is a building obstruction so no view. The menu is limited as well but totally adequate for this environment. If you aren't expecting much you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

We had the best afternoon at Spa Le Merigot. Every single staff person, from the valet to the masseuse, was exceptionally kind, helpful, and friendly. They made you feel welcome and relaxed. The massage was one of the best I've ever experienced too. Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

There are many spas in the area but the simplicity of booking, arriving, validated parking, clean facilities, friendly staff, and everything you would need to relax and enjoy its amenities!