Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Outstanding Spa Day with Daughter!

My daughter and I had a lovely day at the spa! We were greeted by Jason & Richard at the front... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Athenatina
via mobile
Lovely spa, amazing facial with Sharon

I've visited this lovely spa several times over the years. It's a great spot in Santa Monica and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
JCTAreviewer

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Santa Monica
from $89.00
from $79.00
from $85.00
from $149.00
More Info
All reviews massage therapist the women's locker room pressure points shower gel hotel spa excellent massage jw marriott deep tissue catalina valet magda regi tension skilled gym parking la
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Visiting my daughter in LA for Mother's Day, so I booked us each a body wrap. We had tons of fun. The spa was clean and pleasant, the staff friendly, the treatment left my skin smooth and silky. We took advantage of the sauna, steam room, and pool while we were there. The only room for improvement, and it's pretty minor in the scope of things, is the locks on the lockers stick. We had to have a staff member open the locker for us. All in all, though, we had a great time!

Date of experience: May 2017
Christina M, Manager at Spa Le Merigot, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Happy Mothers Day! You'll be happy to know are replacing our old locks with new digital locks, we look forward to seeing you again when you return to Los Angeles !!

Reviewed May 14, 2017

The level of care and quality this spa provides is tremendous . They walk you thru everything and make you feel at home , will be coming back again

Reviewed May 14, 2017

My daughters surprised me with a spa treatment for Mother's Day. I had the hot stone massage by Steven, and it was absolutely wonderful. The spa was so tranquil and calming. The staff were very friendly and informative. Thank you babies, it was the most amazing Mother's Day ever.

Date of experience: May 2017

We're so happy your enjoyed your Mother's Day! We hope to see you back soon!!

Reviewed May 13, 2017

Staff was wonderful and the place was basically empty which was lovely. The steam room was a bit overpowering though. I feel like the heat needed to be turned down because it burned my nose whenever it would blow more steam in. My boyfriend said the men's steam room was emitting a vicks vapor smell that was so strong it stuck in his nose for 3 days afterwords. That being said I would just make sure the steam rooms are more consistent, otherwise we had a wonderful time!

Reviewed May 11, 2017

Beautiful location on the beach. Friendly welcoming staff and clean. Spa definetly needs an outdoor hot tub (the 'heated' pool was still too cold and we lasted less than 3 mins). This is the 1st spa I've been that didn't offer little things like snacks/trail mix. There was no coed area (sauna) so if going as a couple this is not the place. I didn't like the pressure the staff gave at the end suggesting infront of my guest that the usual tip.is 20% on the full value (not Groupon price) and they asked if I'm ok to just add 20% to my card. Like anyone has a chance to say no and be embarrassed infront of everyone. The massage was great and I would have done so anyways but the approach was pushy.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Christina M, Manager at Spa Le Merigot, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. You will be happy to know that we are currently working on the possibility of a whirlpool, and I will also be reviewing our refreshment selections. I sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding regarding your gratuity. We have amazing therapists at Spa Le Merigot that perform brilliant treatments, and as the Groupon deals are heavily discounted, it is customary to base gratuity on menu item prices. I will be sure to review our protocols to ensure we are approaching this in the best way possible.