“Service with a smile!”

Neighborhood: Santa Monica
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
“Service with a smile!”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

My drink was made quickly, and the barista was really funny, cracking jokes as he took my order.

Visited December 2011

Santa Monica, California
“A typical Starbucks experience.”
Reviewed April 21, 2011

All in all and average Starbucks. If you're looking at reviews for Starbucks I assume that you like their coffee and are looking for information regarding service and atmosphere. We all love Starbucks product, and most of the time I get great service. At this location its pretty good. I've never had a mistake in my order. I normally am served with a smile, but rarely do I feel any kindness or connection from the staff. So, I say average. The atmosphere is also very typical Starbucks. I'll keep going for the product, but would switch to a more friendly place if there was one closer.

• Visited April 2011