1. Jog along the beach and imagine living on some of those condos. Use the mile markers along the way so you can accurately brag about how far you went.
2. Restore those calories you just burned with the 'Bull’s-Eye Skillet' at Coast.
3. Cool off from your morning jog with a quick dip in the pool.
4. Open the shutters in your room, draw a bubble bath, and take a selfie to post on Facebook.
5. Don't lie on the bed until you have to, as it induces instant sleepiness.
6. Head to the lobby to eavesdrop on ad execs while waiting for the rest of your group.
7. Watch the valet pros masterfully juggle the cars on the small circular driveway.
8. Be sure to stop at Jamba Juice before you get on the highway.
9. Upon your return, go next door to Casa Del Mar for drinks among the ad folks.
10. Then, haughtily head back to your quiet room and be glad you’re staying at Shutters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shutters on the Beach is more than just a spectacular place to stay, it’s the epitome of Southern California’s breezy lifestyle. This captivating hotel is located directly on the sand and within walking distance of the area’s biggest attractions including the Santa Monica Pier and hundreds of shops and restaurants. For business or pleasure, this quintessential beachfront hideaway is known as the place the high-profile go to be low-profile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shutters on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Beach Hotel Santa Monica
- Shutters Beach
- Shutters Santa Monica