TripAdvisor

Ranked #5 of 60 Quick Bites in Santa Monica
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Description: Here at Joe's Pizza baking pizza is our passion Quality is everything Never frozen - Only fresh natural ingredients are used daily to create pizza that will fill your belly and warm your heart Visit us or have us deliver
Reviewed June 28, 2019 via mobile

Never miss a chance to go here when coming from Sta Monica Pier or Ocean Blvd. Their NY style pizzas are a delight for the hungry. Don't miss their garlic bread. Probably the most garlicky there is.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank eric821
Write a reviewReviews (315)

Reviewed June 28, 2019

Tastes almost exactly like the Joe's Pizza in NY on 7th and Carmine in Manhattan
(just missing that NY water to make the dough)
Crispy crust, simple pizza, w great sauce.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Luikalulubelle
Reviewed May 20, 2019

Make sure you order Garlic Knots with whatever you order. I'd recommend asking when they're making another fresh pizza and wait for it hot and fresh. They're pretty quick and on top of it.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

We were walking to the pier and saw this place let me start off by saying pizza isn't my 1st option for food choices however my teens and husband love pizza. So we stopped and had lunch and I thought it was average but my family really thought it was above average and raved about it! I would recommend for a quick cheap lunch.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 27, 2019

The smell of garlic will bring you into this little joint. $2.75 slice of cheese or add toppings for .50. Great cheap lunch for the expensive Santa Monica area. We loved their thin NY style slices and their garlic knots.

Date of visit: March 2019