Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $98.78
More Info
from $69.00
More Info
All reviews tour guide was great santa monica and venice beach los angeles fun sights blast
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2017

I went with my daughters, 18 and 12 and we had a great time with our tour guide, Katie. She was super sweet and nice and watched over the little one when near crowds and cars. The only sad part was that we werent on the Segways longer and I wish I thought to rent it for more time after the tour. I definitely recommend this tour and recommend Katie.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Excellent family morning Segway tour. We have Segwayed before but opted for the guided tour. The Tour guide was great and took us off the beaten track and further than we would've gone if touring ourselves.

Easy ride along foot and bike paths. Earlier in the day the better as less people out.

The four of us shared the tour with two others and the guide made it easy for all of us to hear where we were and what the sites are.

Well worth doing...and sign up to their mailing list to get $10 off each person.

I would recommend this for everyone to try. It's easy and you're looked after.

1  Thank CupidStunt1968
Reviewed August 2, 2017

I rented two segways with my son for two hours.
The guys at the reception are very friendly, helpful, thoughtful and uncomplaining.
They showed us every little detail about riding a segway safely and correctly.
They also gave us time to try and practice.
They accompanied us to the right bike path, at which the rental time started.
We were able to drive until end of venice beach and back and had enough time to make some stops.
We were very satisfied with the service we recived.
I warmly reccomend this place for everybody over the age of 12.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

If you have limited time, or want an overview of the beaches, activities and shopping on and near these beaches before deciding where to settle down, a Segway tour is perfect. Regardless, it is lots of fun, much easier than riding a bike and so manoeuvrable.

Our guide Katie was fantastic, from getting us started to guiding us through the paths and highlights that abound in this area to stopping at the best places to take photos.

The tour had a short break at the skate and graffiti parks so that we could walk over the sand to see and photograph them.

We had been concerned about spending 2 hours in the sun but the
cooling sea breeze was constant and there were several opportunities to reapply sunscreen and have a drink from your water bottle. They have "backpacks" for the machines, so ask for one at the office if you have small things to carry.

We went on a weekday and enjoyed the benefit of a small tour group and less crowded beaches and pathways.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Do the group tour to Venice. You will hear about the highlights of Santa Monica & Venice. Renting a segway and going alone can also be good. Watch out for pedestrians & skateboarders sharing the bike path..

Date of experience: July 2017