“Everyone has to do this!”
Review of Segway Los Angeles

Segway Los Angeles
Ranked #2 of 40 Tours in Santa Monica
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Los Angeles is an authorized Segway retailer and tour operator located steps from the Pier on Ocean Ave in Santa Monica. In business since 2004, we provide world class service and an experience you won't forget! Step on a self balancing Segway PT and join us on a unique and exciting guided tour through the Santa Monica and Venice beach areas. Or, choose your own adventure with a rental instead!
Reviewed September 2, 2017

All reviews
"our tour guide"
in 6 reviews
"santa monica and venice beach"
in 5 reviews
"equipment"
in 3 reviews
"instructor"

Reviewed August 20, 2017

I went with my daughters, 18 and 12 and we had a great time with our tour guide, Katie. She was super sweet and nice and watched over the little one when near crowds and cars. The only sad part was that we werent on the Segways longer and I wish I thought to rent it for more time after the tour. I definitely recommend this tour and recommend Katie.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Excellent family morning Segway tour. We have Segwayed before but opted for the guided tour. The Tour guide was great and took us off the beaten track and further than we would've gone if touring ourselves.

Easy ride along foot and bike paths. Earlier in the day the better as less people out.

The four of us shared the tour with two others and the guide made it easy for all of us to hear where we were and what the sites are.

Well worth doing...and sign up to their mailing list to get $10 off each person.

I would recommend this for everyone to try. It's easy and you're looked after.

1  Thank X6735ZZmarka
Reviewed August 2, 2017

I rented two segways with my son for two hours.
The guys at the reception are very friendly, helpful, thoughtful and uncomplaining.
They showed us every little detail about riding a segway safely and correctly.
They also gave us time to try and practice.
They accompanied us to the right bike path, at which the rental time started.
We were able to drive until end of venice beach and back and had enough time to make some stops.
We were very satisfied with the service we recived.
I warmly reccomend this place for everybody over the age of 12.

Date of experience: July 2017