Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $98.78
More Info
from $69.00
More Info
All reviews tour guide was great santa monica and venice beach los angeles fun sights blast
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

What a great way to see Santa Monica and Venice Beaches! Great time and our guide Sydel was FANTASTIC and very patient with the 14 "newbie" Segway riders! Will do it again the next time I'm in Santa Monica.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 31, 2017

Great experience! My husband, daughter and I had a great time. This was the best way for us to see the beach and all the sights and sounds. Thank You! We will remember this time forever!

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Fabulous tour so much fun a definite if you come here muscle beach new and old was a bit disappointing but a great way to see the sights

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

Did a sunset tour yesterday & absolutely loved it! Definitely one of the best experiences I have done. Must admit myself & hubby were very apprehensive at first, in fact he tried to wimp out but our guide was awesome & wouldn't let him give in, plus he couldn't get off!! There was only the two of us on the tour which meant it was even more special & we didn't feel pressured to rush. Awesome a must for everyone. BEST guide ever!!!

Reviewed February 8, 2017

My Family hired Segways and traveled down to Venice beach
the tour guide we had was great ( i apologise i don't recall his name)
was a great way to spend a couple of hours, reasonably priced also

Date of experience: January 2017