“It was amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Los Angeles Sightseeing

Los Angeles Sightseeing
Ranked #11 of 36 Tours in Santa Monica
More attraction details
Owner description: LA Sightseeing Tours & Charters has been providing the best tours of Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills for over 15 years. Let us make your trip a memorable experience of fun, thrills, and excitement.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Los Angeles, California
“It was amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2010

I was suprised by the quality of service I got from LA Sightseeing. I had family coming to LA from the east coast who had never been to LA before, and I was trying to find a great way to show them the main sightseeing places. So I searched and came across LA Sightseeing, whose website was very easy to navigate. When I called them up, the person who answered the phone was very polite and answered all my questions, and was able to set up my family with a great tour around the city. We traveled to places like Olvera Street, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive and even saw the Hollywood sign. I would definitely recommend la sightseeing tours to anyone from out of town or new to LA.

5 Thank nikkydikky

Boston, MA
“Great City Tours!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2010

My husband, 4 kids and I took the LA Grand Tour with Los Angeles Sightseeing Tours. We booked our tour on-line which was amazingly easy to navigate around and provided tons of information on the various tours. They provided FREE pick-up and drop off at our hotel in Anaheim where other tour companies wanted to charge due to the distance. Our tour guide was a man named Jesse who was fabulous. He was funny, engaged the entire bus on the tour (even the older people) and was very knowledgeable of the city. My kids loved it! I would definitely recommend this tour company!

5 Thank Boston_Mickey_Fan
tucson, az
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Los Angeles Sightseeing in Santa Monica, Ca.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2010

We had Manny as our tour guide, very informative & great personality. It was truly a city tour/movie stars home tour that we will never forget, can't wait to go back to Los Angeles Sightseeing when we return to Santa Monica on our next vacation. It's A MUST DO attraction.

5 Thank sinderdella
Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A thrilled ride on wheels!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2010

My family came to visit from Mexico and I needed something fast and entertaining for them to experience while visiting in LA and I found LA Sightseeing Tours online quick and easy, had no problem booking the tour. They had the best prices for tours compared to the other tour companies. LA Sightseeing tours had convenient location for me to take my family. They loved packaged I got for them, they enjoyed a full day at Disney Land with no hassle and no stress.

5 Thank CrzyAD
NSW
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“la sightseeing tours”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2010

I went on a tour run by la sightseeing tours called "LA Grand Tour and Movie Stars Homes". I booked the tour over the internet in Australia before I left for my family trip. I have never been so disappointed in my life. The tour started bad and just got worse. We picked the tour because it said you would go to Santa Monica Pier. Well the booking office is in Santa Monica so you have to drive past the beach and our guide goes to us "there's Santa Monica Pier". It was in the distance and we turned in the opposite direction. The tour states you stop for lunch at Universal City Walk. We were dumped there at 3.00pm and told another bus would collect us at 5.00pm to take us to our hotel. We could either wait or make our own way back to our hotel at our own expense. The tour guide gave wrong infomation on many occassions on the tour and spent more time talking on her mobile(cell phone) than talking to us. People on the bus rang the booking office while on the bus to complain about the terrible service and how the driver was driving erratically and were basically brushed off. Do yuorself a favour and DO NOT book any tour with this company under any circumstances. It is full of false advertising and not worth the money spent.

4 Thank Jet101