“Great but not exceptionnal”

Los Angeles Sightseeing
Ranked #11 of 37 Tours in Santa Monica
More attraction details
Owner description: LA Sightseeing Tours & Charters has been providing the best tours of Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills for over 15 years. Let us make your trip a memorable experience of fun, thrills, and excitement.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Clermont-Ferrand, France
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Great but not exceptionnal”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Kind driver and guide, many stops (Santa Monica Pier, Rodeo Drive, Universal Studios, Mulholland Drive, Walk of Fame). Bel Air and Beverly Hills are quite disappointing, not very things to see, few stars' houses
It's a good option for those who don't have many time in LA

1 Thank JuKa63

Aurora, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“LA attractions in about a half a day!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Our tour guide worked his tail off and was really nice. Showed us a lot of the main attractions in half a day and made sure we were all getting our pictures taken. So kudos to him! The tour itself is nice but LA is spread out and had to pick up some people on our way back which extended the tour a little more than needed. Other than that it was great, it hit all the main points. I would recommend this for one of the days you are in LA if its your first time. Then enjoy on santa monica and the beaches the rest of your vacation, because LA is overrated.

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Ajay K
London, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“just that?”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Reallly kind staff, time is important and they do not appreciate late people, I do like that, is my time and i do not like some one else to waste it but me.
The famous houses, there is not famous people living there any more.
walk of fame, I liked it, a bit busy, but what do you expect?
Bel air and all of that is just houses that I will not have, but it did not impress me more that the Parlament in London, so just that?
the Universal studios, we had to leave when it was cooling down, so at the best momento.
It is good if you go for a day to LA, it show you the very best of a really massive city that you will waist hours trying to find something, but I think the time at universal is short o too early.

1 Thank esther J
Ostersund, Sweden
“Very good”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

It was good and fun like to go back soon we lived in Hollywood west it was good i like get back for longer. Me would luv move to usa . I would like to work in USA :). Can u help me?

Visited March 2014
Hobart, Australia
“Extend it!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

This tour was fantastic, the only advice I'd offer would be to extend it to a full day tour so that more time could be spent at each stop - tour guide Ricky was wonderful!

Visited April 2014