“When I think they are good, something changes....”
Review of Jono's Pizza Co - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jono's Pizza Co
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 6, 2009

I have ordered from them and gotten excellent pizza on several occasions. And then there are "those times"...overcooked crust, typical Santa Maria service. For example, I ordered a small pepperoni and a medium BBQ chicken pizza. I received a large pepperoni and a medium BBQ chicken pizza. when I called back to ask, they replied that they do not have a small. When I asked about why I wasn't informed of this upon ordering (and whiy I received a LARGE of what I wanted smaller), they had no response. This is typical Santa Maria: no demand to make it right, just excuses. Tonight, we ordered a pizza that was so hard to chew that both my wife and I asked how each other's jaw was feeling. I figured calling would not do much. When it all comes down to it, they are not consistent, so they have a limited time unless someone figures it out.