“Beautiful Cake and delicious too!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gina's Piece of Cake
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Santa Maria
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We ordered a cake with a Ninja motorcycle on it for my nephew's 30th birthday party. I was amazed at the detail and care that was put into the decoration of this cake by Christina.....we were all extremely impressed. So impressed, that my nephew wouldn't let anyone cut into the motorcycle on the cake....it was a big hit and delicious to boot!

1  Thank Libby W

Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

I bought one for my fiance and he loved it. It was so cute! I already want to buy him another :)

1  Thank ObsessedTraveler805
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Best cake & goodies around. Gina's does beautiful & delicious work. Yummy

Reviewed September 28, 2011

I bought my boyfriend a mini cake from here and he loved it! It was decorated so cute and tasted so good!

Reviewed August 10, 2009

Beautifully decorated cakes that are so delicious you'll want more, plus all kinds of other goodies. Cookies, muffins, breads, pies, Gina's has them all. And nothing here is 'ordinary', everything is special, even unique. You can even buy single slices of cake! They also have "Baby Cakes" (small 7" square decorated layer cakes) kids just love.

Lloyd, Gina's dad, is the Master Baker who creates these delicious things, and Gina is the creative artist who decorates them into little works of art. This is a friendly, happy place, and it really is the best bakery I've ever found. Glad to recommend it.