I stayed here one night because it was the cheapest I could find in Santa Maria on a weekend night. It was clean, the desk staff were friendly, and although we didn't use it the pool looked nice. I also agree with another review that the roses were lovely. The room was plain, no headboards or art in the room, and it was run down. The television was small, but there were plenty of channels to pick from (I think it was satellite). The bathroom had a stand-up shower which was clean, but the paint was worn out...my sister said it was a decent shower. Overall the room was spacious and I can't complain other than cosmetics. Lastly, we had wanted to use the hot tub, but the jets were not working. If you just need a place to sleep it's okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Santa Maria South is located off US 101 near PCPA Theaterfest, and Santa Maria Fairpark. We offer free Wi-Fi , and micro-fridges in all modern guest rooms. Enjoy the use of our outdoor pool open year round, hit the basketball, and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Motel-6, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Santa Maria - South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rose Garden Hotel Santa Maria
- Rose Garden Motel
- Rose Garden Inn Santa Maria